AREYTech based A data-driven smart workplace that utilizes LoRa and AI Based IoT (Internet of Things) technologies can provide numerous benefits for organizations. LoRa is a low-power, long-range wireless communication protocol that enables the creation of IoT networks. IoT, on the other hand, refers to the interconnectedness of physical devices and systems that are embedded with sensors and software, enabling them to collect and exchange data.
By leveraging LoRa and IoT, organizations can create a smart workplace that is data-driven, automated, and efficient. Here are some examples of how this technology can be used:
- Energy management: LoRa-enabled sensors can be used to monitor and control energy consumption in the workplace. For example, sensors can be placed on light fixtures to automatically turn them off when no one is in the room. This can lead to significant energy savings.
- Asset tracking: IoT devices can be used to track assets such as equipment, vehicles, and even employees. This can improve operational efficiency and security by providing real-time information on the location and status of assets.
- Environmental monitoring: Sensors can be used to monitor air quality, temperature, and humidity in the workplace. This can help ensure that the working environment is safe and comfortable for employees.
- Security and access control: IoT devices can be used to monitor and control access to the workplace. For example, employees can use their smartphones to gain access to the building, and security cameras can be connected to the IoT network to provide real-time video surveillance.
- Predictive maintenance: IoT devices can be used to monitor equipment and machinery in the workplace. By collecting data on the performance and health of these assets, organizations can predict when maintenance will be required, and take proactive measures to prevent breakdowns and downtime.
- Indoor navigation: LoRa-enabled beacons can be used to create an indoor navigation system that helps employees find their way around the workplace. This can be particularly useful in large buildings or complexes.
- Employee wellness: IoT devices can be used to monitor employee health and wellness, such as tracking physical activity, monitoring sleep patterns, and providing reminders to take breaks and stretch. This can help promote a healthy and productive work environment.
- Real-time analytics: By collecting and analyzing data from various IoT devices and sensors, organizations can gain real-time insights into the performance of their operations. This can help identify areas for improvement and optimize workflows.
- Automated workflows: IoT devices can be used to automate repetitive tasks and workflows, such as turning on/off lights or adjusting temperature and humidity levels. This can help free up employees’ time and allow them to focus on more high-value tasks.
AM107 sensor allows you to monitor and manage temperature and humidity levels across the offices and optimize conditions for your well-being and comfort.
Set up humidity threshold in the room between 40% and 60%, and temperature thresholds on 20–22°С during wintertime and 22-24°С during summertime. Also, the AM107 sensor can help you auto turn on and off the HVAC system through a LoRaWAN® controller with Digital Input and Output interfaces, according to the trigger settings in the Milesight IoT Cloud platform.
The lighting in the office affects visual perception. With the AM107 sensor, you can make data-based decisions to optimize the lighting system by utilizing natural light to auto deliver the right light at the right time. Reasonable lighting can not only protect your eyes and reduce fatigue but also reduce mistakes in the work.
Motion (PIR) Detection
You can predicate meeting room occupancy in the office through behavior extraction, which saves your time and improve efficiency. AM107 sensor can be an energy saver as well by shutting off lights in a meeting room when it senses no motion anymore.
Air Freshness Measurement
Air pollutant concentrations have an immediate and local effect on you inside the environment, particularly the Carbon Dioxide and Total Volatile Organic Compounds. You can rely on the AM107 to keep an eye on the air pollutants for ensuring a natural environment, effective air monitoring can provide optimal working conditions and efficiency gains.